Builders are choosing Norbord SteadiTred® panels to construct high-quality stair systems for residential and commercial buildings. With a greater spanning capability than competitively-priced composite materials and more dimensional stability than solid-sawn lumber, SteadiTred is a desirable, cost-effective choice. With Norbord SteadiTred, you can rely on consistent flatness and straightness, panel after panel which makes your job easier and faster.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Sturdy and moisture tolerant, no need for temporary stairs
- Eliminate warping, cupping, and sagging
- Pre-sized in popular lengths and widths for faster construction
- Available with bullnose or square edge
- APA quality assured and Sturd-I-Floor® grade
- SteadiTred also meets or exceeds product standards and building code requirements, including Product Standard PS 2
- No added Urea Formaldehyde, CARB exempt.
- The treads are suitable for spans of up to 45 inches in closed-riser stair-system assemblies
- Standard dimensions are available 10 1/4 – 12 inches wide, 1-inch-thick and 12 feet long. Alternative widths and lengths available – conditions may apply
- Packages contain 60 pieces per unit