A Product You Can Stand Behind…and On.
A few years ago we asked builders to tell us exactly what they needed and wanted in a sub-floor. They told us, we made it, we called it Pinnacle and its been a success story ever since. We started making Pinnacle in one mill and refined it to meet what the builders asked for. Then we transferred the technology to our other mills and put in place a quality assurance program to ensure what builders asked for was built into every panel.
Builders told us they wanted a sub-floor that was:
A premium product that was priced right and didn’t take all the profit out of a project
- Pinnacle is the premium sub-floor that is priced right
Offering a no sand guarantee that matched today’s construction cycle and not one that just made no sense in today’s housing market
- Pinnacle has a 100 Day No Sand Guarantee
Consistent in quality from panel to panel, project to project, year after year
- Pinnacle has a quality assurance program and carries the APA (The Engineered Wood Association) grade stamp
In touch with construction standards of today’s builders and framers
- We talked to builders from the start and continue to listen to them
Easy to use, easy to install
- Our T&G profile fits together easily, is easy on equipment, and you won’t be breaking screw heads off with Pinnacle
Convered by a great warranty and backed by a solid company
- Pinnacle has a 50 Year Limited Warranty and is backed by Norbord (one of the largest OSB producers in the world)
Identified as a premium product to indicate to home buyers that quality and value was built into that home
- Pinnacle has a stamp on the face of every panel that clearly shows the premium products have been chosen
Wood Fiber sourced from renewable forests
- All Pinnacle is all SFI® Chain of Custody. Some of our mills offer FSC® upon request.
If any of these are on your list and you haven’t tried Pinnacle yet – you should try it. There are over 800 dealers that buy Pinnacle and that number grows every week. We proudly put the name Pinnacle on every unit and on every panel. Look for the name Pinnacle and specify it by name!