A Product You Can Stand Behind…and On.
We asked builders to tell us exactly want they wanted and needed in a premium sub floor. They told us, we made it and called it Pinnacle. Builder’s acceptance of Pinnacle has been fantastic as the home building industry has welcomed Pinnacle as the sub-floor they needed and wanted – “the right product at the right price”. Pinnacle is engineered to be the right product at the right price and continues to grow market share in all our markets.
Builders told us they wanted a sub-floor that was:
A premium product that was priced right and didn’t take all the profit out of a project
- Pinnacle is the premium T&G sub-floor that is priced right and builder acceptance proves it.
Offering a no sand guarantee that matched today’s construction cycle and not one that just made no sense in today’s housing market
- Pinnacle has a 100 Day No Sand Guarantee that covers you well beyond today’s construction cycle times.
Consistent in quality from panel to panel, project to project, year after year
- Pinnacle has its own quality assurance program and carries the APA (The Engineered Wood Association) grade stamp.
In touch with construction standards of today’s builders and framers
- We started by listening to builders and framers and we continue to listen to builders and framers – we listen!
Easy to use, easy to install
- Our T&G profile fits together easily, is easy on equipment, and you won’t be breaking screw heads off with Pinnacle.
Covered by a great warranty and backed by a solid company
- Pinnacle has a 50 Year Limited Warranty and is backed by Norbord (one of the largest OSB producers in the world).
Identified as a premium product to indicate to home buyers that quality and value was built into that home
- Pinnacle has a stamp on the face of every panel that clearly shows a premium product has been used.
Produced from Wood Fibre sourced from renewable forests
- All Pinnacle is all SFI® Chain of Custody. Some of our mills offer FSC® upon request.
Tens of thousands of homes have been built with Pinnacle. If you have tried and used Pinnacle – Thank You! If you haven’t tried it yet – we invite you to do so – you won’t be disappointed. Over a thousand dealers have bought and continue to sell Pinnacle Premium Sub-Flooring to their best customers. We proudly put the name Pinnacle on every unit and every panel. Look for it and ask for it by name.