Handling & Storage
- Panels should be stored flat, indoors or under cover, protected from the elements.
- If panels are stacked the blocks/supports must be aligned.
- If stored outdoors keep panels off the ground on a flat base, cover loosely to allow air circulation at the sides.
- Inventories should be used on a first in, first out basis.
- Handle Solarbord with care. Do not drop on corners or crush panel edges. Avoid damage to foil surface.
- Solarbord Radiant Barrier Sheathing is an engineered wood product and is subject to natural expansion and contraction due to changes in humidity and temperature.
Drawings courtesy of the APA