SIP Facers Engineered Strand Products (ESP) are manufactured for the structural insulated panel market. Available in two widths and multiple lengths, they meet or exceed APA PS2 standards and are rated Exposure 1.
Made near you
SIP Facers are manufactured in multiple locations within North America to facilitate consistent supply and reduce transportation costs.
Features and Benefits
- Standard widths are 4’ and 8’
- Various length and width configurations available to increase yield and reduce or eliminate waste*
- Multiple thicknesses, from ⅜ to ¾
- Backed by a 25-year limited warranty
- Manufactured in multiple locations, for cost-effective shipping throughout North America
- Certified to APA PR-N610 and PR-N612 standards to assure product quality and consistency
- California Air Resource Board (CARB)-exempt and TSCA Title VI-exempt
- Rated APA Exposure 1, ensuring that normal construction delays will not harm panels when temporarily exposed to the elements
- Dimensionally stable and consistently straight
- Compatible for lamination with all industry-standard foam cores
- Available with Zinc Borate protection for termite and fungal decay resistance**
- Member of SIPA (Structural Insulated Panel Association)
* Minimum order runs may be required. Contact your Solutions Team for other dimensions & thicknesses.
** Contact your Solutions Team for more information on our Zinc Borate treated panels.